Wednesday 1 June 2011

Well here goes...





So I'm about to embark on an amazing trip around Europe by MYSELF!! Kinda freaking out at the moment, but I know I can do it and that its going to be awesome.

My flight leaves at 2am on the 3rd of June and im arriving in London at approx 7:30pm! I hoping I don't have to sit next to somebody that wants to chat, because man its 2am! I just wanna sleep!  

 Also I wanna say thanks to everybody for their support and well-wishes!  I really appreciate it!

 Well that's about it for now because seriously I haven't even left yet! :)

Lots of love to everybody...

Sam
xxxx
  
oh and special thanks to Bronwyn for the amazing Blog name! Great Work!

2 comments:

  1. Aww Sammy I feel like a proud mum... You started a blog!!! I am going to be your biggest fan! Have the time of your life hunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Sammy! Glad you have arrived safely and look forward to reading your updates :-) xx

    ReplyDelete